Conference Day One - September 24, 2019
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
Join experienced leaders from global brands to discuss and debate the hottest topics and the biggest challenges facing global heads of HR and HR procurement so you can benchmark your own programmes against those of some of the biggest employers in Europe.
· What are the 5 biggest challenges facing global heads of HR and HR procurement today?
· Who needs to be bought in to solving these challenges from across the business to get these challenges solved faster?
· How can you influence the pace at which these challenges are solved in your own programmes?
· How to adapt your existing partnerships with total talent agencies to successfully deliver total workforce management
During this thought-provoking 90-minute session participants will ‘pitch’ the benefits of holistically managing their organisations non-permanent workforce to a group of reasonably open-minded C-suite leaders. The goal of the exercise will be very simple – to secure their support for adopting a common approach towards the sourcing and engagement of all contingent talent across their enterprise.
There are four key learning objectives:
1. Creating a summary presentation that fully incorporates the views of the Procurement, HR and Hiring/Engagement Manager communities,
2. Identifying (through the lens of the C-suite) what matters most in a presentation of this type,
3. Experiencing what it is like to deliver and receive this kind of presentation, and
4. Sharing experiential feedback of this exercise within a safe and supportive environment.
Participation is limited to 20 attendees however after the session Hays Talent Solutions will document and distribute the key learning points to all event attendees.