Conference Day Two - September 25, 2019
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
Find out how Maria and her procurement team at Nationwide are transforming the business’ culture to attract and retain workers with digital skills as the financial sector continues to move into the digital age.
· What do digital workers expect from their relationships with employers today?
· What are the biggest differences to be prepared for when sourcing digital workers?
· How to adapt your sourcing strategy to ensure staffing suppliers deliver digital workers who fit with your digital culture
· How to leverage your partnerships with global staffing firms to drive retention of digital workers
Make the most of automation capabilities available today by learning which ones you can apply in your own procurement processes and which ones you should consider sourcing as part of your approach to HR technology insertion for the business.
· Which emerging technologies can genuinely play a useful role in procurement of staffing and HR services?
· How do you know when your business is ready to increase the amount of automation?
· How can AI and ML contribute to better workforce management decision making?
· What are the major risks to be aware of before you invest in any new automation capabilities?